About Park Place
Welcome to Park Place, a conveniently located open-air shopping experience, directly off Highway 400 at Mapleview Drive, in Barrie, Ontario. Park Place is a 200 acre, mixed-use development composed of retail, commercial and office uses. The shopping centre boasts an exciting mix of North American name brand retailers, a major fitness centre, fashion, specialty, and restaurant space.
A 22 acre park has been dedicated to the residents of Barrie, which provides for an open green space to relax and play!
Excitement and Infrastructure improvements recently made to the immediate area have attracted businesses to build new offices on the office estate lands of the property making Park Place an important nucleus that truly has something for everyone!
FEATURES & AMMENITIES
- Major fitness centre and spa
- A beautifully landscaped Retail Village, featuring attractive pedestrian-friendly streetscapes
- South Barrie Transit Hub Terminal located on-site, making access to work and play convenient for all
- 22 acre woodlot with creek
PARK PLACE: COMMITTED TO BUILDING A BETTER BARRIE
- Member of Greater Barrie Chamber of Commerce
- Lifetime Member of Barrie Construction Association
- Major Sponsor of “Talk Is Free Theatre”, a Barrie-based performing arts troupe
- Host of Canada’s showcase of the Live 8 Benefit Concert
- 22 acre woodlot park donated to the people of Barrie including $1.5 million naturalization of Lovers Creek
- Hydrological Recharge Management of cold water aquifer
- Quality and Quantity storm water management system
- $16 million spent to date towards alleviation of 17 years of traffic congestion